The Therafirm EASE Opaque Lymphedema Armsleeve is made with ultra-stretchy yarns for easy application while the super soft, breathable material keeps you comfortable and moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide a comfortable coolness while keeping you dry. Delivering graduated firm compression, 20-30 mmHg, this armsleeve is ideal to help prevent or manage moderate swelling and mild edema.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling
- Engineered with an elbow pocket for a more precise fit
- Specialized knit pattern at the inside of elbow bend to help sleeve stay in place and prevent bunching
- Features a 1.5" soft, silicone-dotted band to prevent rolling and provide superior comfort for all-day wear
- Non-restrictive wrist for added comfort
- Ultra-stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Moisture-wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry, comfortable coolness
- Available in regular and long lengths for best fit
- 100% Made in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.