Choosing the Right Size is Essential!
Choosing the Correct Size
Follow these steps to get the measurements you’ll need:
- If your legs tend to be swollen, measure when swelling is at a minimum, usually first thing in the morning.
- Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle, usually right above the anklebone.
- Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
- You’ll need calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
- For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
- Last, measure the length of your thigh from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
- If you’re planning to buy compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.
- Various styles and brands have different sizing so it’s important to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.