Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks Building off the highly popular Core-Spun casual support sock, Therafirm introduces a full-length gradient compression garment that's also easier to don and more comfortable to wear! Ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns make Core-Spun socks unique. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture-wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.
LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
100% USA Made
Fiber Content: 26% Nylon, 20% Lycra, 54% Polyester
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.