This open toe, knee high hybrid garment maintains more graduated compression throughout the leg than traditional stockings. The Secure line provides containment and compression to manage venous edema, lymphedema, post-surgical edema, and general edema. High modulus in-lay yarns work to maintain a limb profile and minimizes garment fatigue.
- 40-50 mmHg firm compression
- Maintains more graduated compression compared to traditional stockings
- Unique sizing system fits regular and full sizes - up to 40-inch thighs
- Opaque colors conceal skin blemishes discreetly
- Durable, comfortable, and breathable
- Ideal for patients with chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Recurrent venous ulcers
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Superficial phlebitis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Severe varicosities
- Orthostatic hypotension and post-phlebitic syndrome
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.