This short-stretch garment replaces the need for a traditional bandage during the decongestive therapy phase of lymphedema. Constructed of a lightweight Breath-O-Prene material, creating a comfortable fit all day and night. The front stretch panel, Velcro® tabs create a stress-free donning and doffing. Straps easily align with minimal gap or overlap. Each Compreflex® garment is cut to fit the patient.
- 20-50mmHg of a gradient, short-stretch compression
- Day or night appropriate
- Cotton liner included
- Can be used with the Compreflex Reduce Boot, Below Knee, and Thigh component.
Indicated for Stage I or II lymphedema, Post-surgical edema, and mild fibrosis.
- Each piece sold individually:
- Below Knee, Pair of liners
- Thigh Component, Pair of liners
Fiber Content: Breath-O-Prene, Nylon, Cotton (liners only). Does NOT contain natural rubber latex.