This customizable, inelastic compression garment is designed for below knee usage with Edema, Lymphedema, and venous insufficiencies. Use the ACCUTAB to determine how tightly to wrap your panels for the desired compression level. See the diagram for "how to use" guidelines! This compression system was designed to for those who have limited gripping strength. The COMPREBOOT (included) applies constant 30-40 mmHg pressure on the foot and ankle.
- customizable 20-50 mmHg range of compression for below knee
- boot provides 30-40 mmHg compression
- soft, conforming Breate-O-Prene® keeps you dry and comfortable
- front stretch panel secures garment in place, making donning and doffing simple
- straps roll back and attach to garment to prevent tangling for easy usage
Includes one COMPREFLEX BK Garment, a pair of Basic Liners, one COMPREBOOT, and 5 ACCUTABS.