Sigvaris Motion Socks are taking athletes worldwide to a whole new level. Motion socks improve blood circulation and increase oxygen delivery to muscle tissue maximizing an athlete's endurance. Athletes who wear these socks may also benefit from less sports-related aches and pains, optimizing their performance potential.
- True Graduated 20-30 mmHg Compression - Improved blood circulation & increased oxygen delivery to muscle tissue for longer endurance
- Stimulates and stabilizes compression of active muscles for faster regeneration, less aching & cramping to optimize performance potential
- High-Tech Fibers - For thermal & odor control, moisture management and a perfectly dry sock
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces vibrations on vulnerable ligaments
- Footbed Cushion Zone & Toe Protector Fabrics - For optimal comfort and protection against blisters
- Extra-wide Comfort Top-Band - ensures a gentle transition of compression at the end of the sock and prevents the sock from sliding down
- Reflective SIGVARIS logo on the back of the top band
Calf length only Colors: Available in white and black
Fiber Content: 64% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 19% Spandex
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.
If you don’t see the size you need, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.