Therapeutic orthoses are designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet. Constructed with a multi-density material combination of PLASTAZOTE and cellular urethane, these orthoses offer superb resilience, cushioning, and shock absorption. Because of its distinctive self-contouring capabilities and hypoallergenic formulation, PLASTAZOTE is recognized by medical professionals as the material of choice for treating diabetic/arthritic feet. Therapeutic orthoses are designed to fit into both traditional footwear and additional depth orthopedic shoes. Suitability - For individuals with concerns for skin breakdown.
- Size A - Women's 3 to 6.5 or Men's 1 to 4.5
- Size B - Women's 7 to 8.5 or Men's 5 to 6.5
- Size C - Women's 9 to 10.5 or Men's 7 to 8.5
- Size D - Women's 11 to 12 or Men's 9 to 10.5
- Size E - Women's 13 to 15 or Men's 11 to 13