The Medi Manumed Active Wrist Brace stabilizes and reduces stress on the wrist in case of sprains, strains, osteoarthritis and post-operative rehabilitation. This brace can also be used for carpal tunnel syndrome and rheumatic conditions or tendonitis. The circular strap combined with the compression knit material helps relieve pressure and stress.
- Pull-on aid: The pull-on aid included aids application especially for sweaty hands. Application at acute, painful inflammations is improved.
- Pressure-free finished edge: The soft knitted end in the lower arm area ensures a pressure-free edge without curling or constricting
- Stabilizing strap: The strap opening helps to correctly position the strap and relieve the pressure on the outer wrist joint
- Comfort Zone in the thumb area: The highly elastic knitted weave in the thumb area combined with the ultra-flat seam guarantees comfort
- Optimally sized hand bar: The shape and dimensions of the hand bar provide both small and large hands with effective support and stability
- Highly elastic knitting: Allows for a greater range of hand sizes to be accommodated by only four brace sizes
Available in Silver and Sand.
Measure circumference of wrist at narrowest point. Size I = 5 1/2-6" II = 6"-6 3/4" III = 6 3/4"-7 1/2" IV = 7 1/2"-8 1/4""