Mediven Harmony is the latest armsleeve range from medi. It raises the standard for circular knit armsleeves with a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort. It is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
Mediven Harmony is a unique fabric that is soft to touch, clinically effective and easy to apply. It features a new design that incorporates a double ellipse - one in the crease and one on the point of the elbow - for maximum patient comfort.
Indications: For treatment in primary and secondary lymphoedema (ISL stages 1 & 2) of the arm with permanent or partial edema of the hand. Post-operative and post-traumatic edema and burns therapy.
- A wide variety of off-the-shelf styles
- 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants
- Double ellipse offers improved freedom of movement
- Seamless, soft and attractive fiber offering a perfect fit
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
66% Polyamide, 34% Elastane