Jobst Relief compression provides you with physician-recommended gradient compression at an affordable price! The Jobst Doule Chaps are anatomically designed to combine the comfort of a thigh-high with the advantages of a waist-high. The fabric of the thigh portion forms a traditional thigh-high stocking while the fabric on the side continues to the attached waistband. A wide elastic waistband helps keep these stockings securely in place while the open toe is ideal for increased breathability and comfort.
- Knit-in anatomical shape and fit in a seamless circular knit
- Skin-friendly and air-permeable
- Reinforced heel for durability
- Wide comfortable attached waistband
- Easy to put on
Compression Level: 30-40 mmHg
- Help treat symptoms associated with vein disease.
- Severe varicosities
- Severe edema
- lymphatic edema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Helps prevent the recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Manages active venous ulcerations
- Helps prevent post-thrombotic syndrome Manages manifestations of PTS
- Orthostatic hypotension.
Fiber Content: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.