The Jobst FarrowWrap STRONG Trim to Fit Footpiece is designed to help control moderate to severe edema. Premium fabric with a 30-40 mmHg working compression to help with the treatment of moderate to severe chronic edema/lymphedema with a good limb shape and is suitable for patients with minor skin folds and distortion. This trim-to-fit garment can be trimmed to adapt as the extremity reduces and is anatomically contoured to provide the best fit possible. The contoured bands allow the wrap to conform to the limb and resist sliding. The material is less rigid than the FarrowWrap CLASSIC while still being highly breathable and durable.
- 30-40 mmHg working compression
- Moderate to severe chronic edema/lymphedema with good limb shape
- Suitable for minor skin folds and distortion
- Breathable and Durable
- Contoured bands resist sliding.
- Medically engineered compression fabric resists pilling and fraying
Fiber Content: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex