The Jobst FarrowWrap 4000 short-stretch garment is an alternative compression therapy option for patients who have difficulty wearing traditional compression garments. Anatomically designed to prevent gaps and the inner elastic sleeve helps to keep the wrap in place. The FarrowWrap 4000 provides a 30-40 mmHg working compression, and the short-stretch fabric offers a comfortable resting compression. No matter the activity level, the FarrowWrap improves the body's natural muscle pump action, preventing swelling.
- 30-40 mmHg working compression
- Moderate to severe edema
- Lymphedema management
- Easy to apply with four bands
- Contoured to prevent gapping
- Includes FarrowHybrid I Foot Sock
Fiber Contents:89% Nylon, 11% Spandex
* This garment comes with the FarrowHybrid Silver foot compression sock. Cotton foot compression socks are available upon request. Please call customer service to order the Jobst FarrowWrap 4000 with FarrowHybrid cotton foot compression sock.