Ideal for padding under compression bandages, the CompriFoam Open-Cell Foam Bandages are designed to evenly distribute the pressure from compression bandages over extremities, helping to ensure effective compression therapy and prevent constrictions. The non-slip texture of the foam makes applying compression bandages easier and can also be used as padding under plaster and synthetic casts in orthopedic applications.
- 100% polyurethane, latex-free.
- Air and moisture permeable.
- Non-sliding — the interlocking open pores assure the bandage is secure and will not slip.
- Easy for patients to self bandage as it does not crease.
- Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement.
- Resistant to body oils, lotions, and perspiration.
- May be steam-sterilized.
10 X 0.4CM - Case of 24
12 X 0.4CM - Case of 24