Designed to evenly distribute pressure over compression bandages, CompriFoam Open-Cell Foam Bandages ensure effective compression therapy while helping to prevent constrictions. The foam has a non-slip texture, making applying compression bandages easier and can also be used as padding under synthetic and plaster orthopedic casts.
- 100% polyurethane, latex-free.
- Air and moisture permeable.
- Non-sliding — the interlocking open pores assure the bandage is secure and will not slip.
- Easy for patients to self bandage as it does not crease.
- Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement.
- Resistant to body oils, lotions, and perspiration.
- May be steam-sterilized.