Drew Men's Journey II Casual Shoes couldn’t be any easier to wear. A wide, one-piece hook and loop strap easily adjust to any foot type. It’s ideal for anyone with limited hand mobility. The stretch vamp upper is perfect for people with problem feet. Journey II has double the added depth, with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics. And a firm heel counter helps to reduce heel slippage. Padded tongue and collar.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Moldable, Total Contact, Dual-Density Insert
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Firm Heel Counter
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
Drew shoe width sizing:
- In Drew Men's shoes: Narrow is (B), Medium (D), Wide(2E), 4W(4E) and 6E.
- In Drew Women's shoes: Slim (4A), Narrow(2A), Medium (B), Wide (D), WW/Wide Wide (2E), and XW/Extra Wide (4E).
If you can't order the size, width, or color you want from us online, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.