Get fashion and function in the Dr. Comfort® Grace women’s athletic walking shoe! The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create stability and comfort. Designed with a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16” of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts.
This athletic walking shoe is recommended for women who have poor circulation in one or both feet, women with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic women with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. Whether it’s a walk around town, a hike through the woods or a quiet evening at home, your feet will appreciate the support, comfort, and fashion that the Grace has to offer.
- Reduction of seam lines helps prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing
Material: Mesh & Synthetic Upper with Micro-suede Lining
If you can't order the size, width, or color you want from us online, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.