Are you looking for added comfort and more foot accommodation? Try the Women's Annie X shoe with double depth. Features breathable and stretchable Lycra® upper with leather trim and contact closure. The double depth design is built 1/4 inch deeper to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs.
- Supportive insoles are removable and feature a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- The extra width and depth in the toe-box and forefoot reduce pressure on the feet and prevent toe stubbing.
- Customizable fit hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Lightweight construction manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long-lasting, light, and has a non-skid finish.
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.
If you can't order the size, width, or color you want from us online, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.