Made from a thicker, more robust material, the circaid juxtalite hd is an instantly adjustable compression garment that is suitable for all venous disorders during ulcer healing and after wound closure to prefect recurrence. Easy adjust with the juxtalock band system without removing the wrap. juxtalite hd is an alternative to compression stockings or bandages, intended for patients who cannot tolerate or apply traditional compression garments.
- Easy to use: just take 3 simple measurements - ankle, calf, and leg length
- Available in 16 sizes, including full-calf sizes
- circaid's patented Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) ensures that the compression wrap applies graduated compression from distal to proximal
- The BPS card is color-coded and easy to use by patients of all ability levels
- The juxtalock band system allows for easy adjustability without removing the wrap
- Patients can adjust the wrap themselves at home, promoting their success and independence beyond the clinic
- Comes with 2 circaid compressive undersocks & 1 BPS card
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.