Get the best out of your hike with CEP Women's Hiking Compression Socks! Step confidently with the anatomically knit design with an innovative blend of moisture-wicking fibers. Targeted compression around the ankle gives extra stability and keeps you moving. The asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design provide you with exceptional comfort while keeping you blister-free!
- 20% lighter than standard Hiking Merino Socks
- Step confidently with targeted compression that forms a protective shell around your ankle for extra stability
- Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design for perfect blister-free fit
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and first metatarsal head provides a long-lasting cushion and ultimate comfort
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation
- Low-maintenance ownership - machine wash and dry
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Fiber Content: 71% Polyamide, 16% Wool (Merino), 13% Spandex
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.