Elevate your performance with the CEP Men's The Run Tall Compression Socks! Your legs will feel stronger and lighter with the redefined compression profile to precisely and effectively activate the nutrient supply in your calves and feet. Designed with innovative air channels in the footbed and mesh-like calf structure give you ultimate breathability and ultimate comfort. The Smart Dry Extreme Air Technology allows the socks to adapt to weather conditions, keeping you cool and dry in the summer and warm and comfortable in cooler temperatures.
- Smart Dry Extreme Air Technology adapts to weather conditions, keeping you warm and comfortable in cooler weather but cool and dry in warmer weather.
- HEIQ-clima-management cools the skin.
- Targeted compression in the arch and ankles for support.
- Open structure design, innovative air channels, and open structure design offer improved ventilation and optimal breathability.
- Treated with silver for improved odor control and helps eliminate bacteria.
- Helps relieve pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles' tendon, and shin splints.
Compression Level: 16-18 mmHg on calf muscle; 22-24 mmHg on the ankle
Fiber Content: 83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.