Get going with the CEP Men's Hiking Mid Cut Compression Socks! With innovative features and anatomically knit design, you'll feel confident with each step. The blend of moisture-wicking materials provides you with unmatched comfort. Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe construction help protect your feet against blistering. These hiking socks are designed with strategically placed padding on the ankle area and first metatarsal head to provide long-lasting cushion and comfort.
- 20% lighter than standard Hiking Merino Socks.
- Targeted Compression around your ankle for extra stability.
- Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design for a great fit.
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and first metatarsal head for long-lasting cushion and ultimate comfort.
- Blend of synthetic fibers and Merino wool for comfort, durability, and temperature regulation.
- Machine wash & dry.
Compression Level: 18-20 mmHg on ankle
Fiber Conent: 71% Polyamide, 16% Wool (Merino), 13% Spandex