Whether you're taking a stroll through the park, or on a challenging hike, these Men's tall compression hiking socks have got you covered! With compression technology, these 80's inspired compression socks will provide you with all-day comfort while helping to keep your legs feeling their best.
- 20% lighter than CEP Hiking Merino Socks.
- Targeted compression that forms a protective shell around your ankles provides you with extra stability.
- Increased blood circulation helps make your legs feel lighter and recover faster.
- Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design for a perfect fit and reduce the chances of blisters.
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and first metatarsal head provides ultimate comfort and long-lasting cushion.
- A blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation.
- Machine wash & dry.
Compression: 14-16 mmHg on calf muscle; 20-22 mmHg on ankle
Fiber Content: 67% Polyamide, 15% Spandex, 18% Merino Wool
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.