Ames Walker Hospital Style Anti-Embolism Stockings Great fit at a great price! Patient-friendly, medically correct anti-embolism stockings provide maximum comfort while delivering precise graduated compression to the legs. Great replacement for your current inspection-toe style hospital stockings. (Stockings are similar to TED stockings in design, TED is a trademark of the Kendall Co.)
• Gentle-hold top band, keeps stocking in place without patient discomfort
• Dual stretch knit provides exact compression throughout the stocking leg
• Inspection toe hole, allows easy monitoring of patients vital signs
• Compression free toe allows free movement of the toes for added comfort
• 18 mmHg Compression at the ankle
Sold as a Pair
Fiber Content: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Measuring your leg: measure ankle at narrowest point, measure calf at widest point, measure length from bottom of heel to bend at the back of the knee (for knee length).
Made in the USA.
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.