Ames Walker Style 400 Knee High Stockings are hospital style anti-embolism stockings with a great fit and price! Patient-friendly, medically correct anti-embolism stockings provide maximum comfort while delivering precise graduated compression to the legs. Great replacement for your current inspection-toe style hospital stockings.
- 18 mmHg compression at the ankle
- Gentle-hold top band, keeps stocking in place without patient discomfort
- Dual stretch knit provides exact compression throughout the stocking leg
- Inspection toe hole, allows easy monitoring of patients vital signs
- Made in the USA
- Fiber Contents: 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex
Sold as a Pair
Measuring your leg: measure ankle at narrowest point, measure calf at widest point, measure length from bottom of heel to bend at the back of the knee (for knee length).
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.