Ulcerated legs require special attention, and Ames Walker has just the right stocking kit to bring relief and speed recovery. This kit provides superior clinical effectiveness in the management of venous leg ulcers with a simple 2 part system. The 10 mmHg gradient compression provided by the liner stocking increases venous return and helps manage edema and eases application of the outer stocking. The 30 mmHg stocking provides gradient compression and is machine washable.
We recommend purchasing Ames Walker Style 2453 Replacement liners so you can have extra liners when one needs washing.
• 2 part system, (1) 30 mmHg stocking and (2) 100 mmHg liners
• Combined compression of 40 mmHg
• Increases venous return and helps manage edema
• Effective management of ulcers
• Made in the USA
• Fiber Contents: Stocking: 65% Nylon, 25% Spandex, Liner: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Includes (1) Stocking (30 mmHg) & (2) White Liners (10 mmHg).
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.