The Dr. Comfort® Jack men’s diabetic casual, athletic shoe, provides comfort and protection without sacrificing fashion. Designed with micro-suede lining and full-grain leather, this men’s casual and athletic shoe is breathable, durable, and helps provide comfort whether you’re walking, commuting or standing all day.
The Jack has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum of 3/16" of additional depth used to accommodate custom-molded or customized inserts. With increased arch stability utilizing rigid shank in mid-foot of the outsole, The Jack delivers a casual, comfort with an athletic vibe so you can wear it around town or to and from work.
- Stability outsole - wides sole with extended heel counter and increased toe springs to help provide you with additional stability, support and durability.
- Reduced seam lines to help prevent skin irritation
- A protective toe box provides you with extra protection from toe stubbing
- Top-quality materials and construction to help prevent wear and tear
- Removable footbed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Anti-abrasion material protects the foot from skin irritation
Material: Synthetic Knit, Leather, Heat Bonded TPU, EVA/Rubber Outsole
Available in Black, Blue or Grey
If you can't order the size, width, or color you want from us online, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.