Medi Active 20-30 mmHg Knee High Sock performs from the inside out!
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight to a moderate tendency for edema formation.
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to a moderate tendency for edema formation.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (stages I and II) Benefits:
- Relief of pressure due to the seam you can't feel at the toes
- Suitable for everyday use due to its robust and hard-wearing material
- Incredibly soft with its sporty comfort sole as well as the broad top band
- Strong and low heel for additional comfort and a fit like a second skin
- The skin feels comfortable all year long
- Extremely skin friendly-tested quality to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Colors: Black, Grey, White Size: II-VI
89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.