New from VENOSAN, our VenoCare ulcer care treatment liners for men and women provide a soothing layer of comfort and support for the treatment of skin ulcerations of the lower legs. The outer stocking has 20-30 mmHg compression and the inner liner is 10 mmHg. Combined, the outer stocking and inner liner have 30-40 mmHg of compression. These liners are constructed with soft microfiber fabric and are helpful in the donning of the stocking and other compression garments. Our fabrics were selected for your comfort in mind!
- For the treatment of skin ulceration on the lower legs.
- Speeds healing and reduces the risk of recurrence.
- Stocking and liner combined has 40 mmHg compression.
- Microfiber for easy application.
- For both men and women.
- Sand, outer stocking and white, inner stocking liner.
39% Cotton, 34% Nylon and 27% Lycra Spandex.
Kit includes One (1) Outer Stocking and Two (2) Stocking Liners.
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.