The men's Strength Athletic Shoe by Drew® features a wide opening for easy foot entry into the shoe. Perfect for post-operative or a person with limited mobility. You can easily slip the shoe on and off and securely fasten with the hidden hook and loop under the nonfunctional stretch laces. Two removable footbeds allow for a customized fit. The Drilex®-covered insoles with AEGIS® anti-microbial also keep the foot cool and dry throughout the day. Finally, a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with a wide shank add to the overall comfort and performance of our Drew Strength shoes.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Large hook and loop Opening with False Laces
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom and Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole and EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500.
If you can't order the size, width, or color you want from us online, hold on! We may be able to easily and quickly get it for you. Please call us at 1-877-525-7224 and we will let you know.