CEP’s Women's Outdoor Merino socks seamlessly blend together advanced compression technology and Merino wool comfort. Our trademark compression profile improves circulation and reduces foot swelling, while the Merino wool regulates temperature. Say goodbye to sore feet and blisters, the best outdoor trail trekking hiking sock is here.
- 20-30 mmHg compression
- Premium Merino wool blend is soft, yet tested for the elements
- Seamless toe closure for maximum comfort
- Anatomically padded cushioning, anti-blister, anti-hotspot
- Knee-high length, perfect for boots and outdoor footwear
- Relieve sore calves and shin splints while keeping legs refreshed
Fiber Contents: 60% Polyamide (Nylon), 20% Merino Wool, 12% Elastane, 8% Silk