Hospital Style Anti-Embolism Stockings from Ames Walker, great fit at a great price. Patient friendly, medically correct anti-embolism stockings provide maximum comfort while delivering precised graduated compression to the legs. Great replacement for your current inspection-toe style hospital stockings. (Stockings are similar to TED stockings in design, TED is a trademark of the Kendall Co.)
• Built in Gusset - provides maximum comfort without restricting blood flow
• Gentle Hold Top Band, keeps stocking in place without patient discomfort
• Dual Stretch Knit provides exact compression throughout the stocking leg
• Inspection toe hole, allows easy monitoring of patients vital signs
• Compression Free Toe allows free movement of the toes for added comfort
• 18 mmHg Compression at the ankle
Sold as a Pair
Fiber Content: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Measuring your leg: measure ankle at narrowest point, measure calf at widest point, measure thigh at top of thigh (where buttocks meet top of thigh), measure length from bottom of heel to top of thigh
Made in the USA.
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.