Traveling this Weekend?
Hoping you will be one of the lucky few who doesn’t get caught in traffic? Think again!
This Memorial Day weekend is anticipated to be the busiest for driving since 2006!
We could all use a little getaway- but keep in mind safety precautions while you travel!
- Refrain from ALL cell phone use behind the wheel
- Buckle up, everyone!
- Keep youngsters (under age 12) in the backseat
- Leave early, and stick to the speed limit
- ALWAYS pull over for the night if you begin to feel drowsy
- Have fun, enjoy the adventure
Visit these sites for more tips and advice on safe traveling this holiday weekend!