Summary of Posts: May 5th 2013
Healthy eating is not only beneficial for our health, but also fights back conditions such as varicose veins and diabetes. Exercise is another way to stay fit during summer.
This time around, we have covered the following topics:
- Summertime promises a great opportunity to build back the fitness routine that you have lost during the winter. Go on and read some interesting summer tips.
- Did you know that varicose veins could be treated without any invasive procedure? For more on this, read the article on care2.com.
- A new study has revealed some great insight to thetimely prediction of lymphedema, even before it appears in the body. Read the full story from ScienceDaily.
- If you are diabetic, you especially need to watch what you are eating, but that does not mean you should drop out some major component of your food. For more on this, click here.
- If you have varicose veins, perhaps working out will not make them any better. According to this article, it will only make them stand out more.
- To balance out the effect of too much comfort eating during winter, working out in summer is a great idea. Eat healthy seasonal fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Reduce your intake of sodium, and use sun protection on your skin while out.